For help with PPP loan applications, the following links may be useful:
Information for First Draw Applicants (does not include new Schedule C information):
• How to Calculate First Draw PPP Loan Amounts and What Documentation to Provide - by business type (01-17-21)
Information for Second Draw Applicants (does not include new Schedule C information):
• Second Draw PPP Loans: How to Calculate Revenue Reduction and Maximum Loan Amounts Including What Documentation to Provide (01-19-21)
Frequently Asked Questions for Lenders and Borrowers (03-03-21) - (Very detailed information)
How to get documents to us for processing:
- For PPP loan applications and supporting documentation: upload documents to the security Box folder assigned to you. If you do not have access to your Box folder, email directly your Application Advisor or email@example.com. Please DO NOT email PPP loan applications nor supporting documents.
- For forgiveness applications for loans over $150,000: please email firstname.lastname@example.org and request that a secure Box folder be created for you to upload your forgiveness form 3508 or 3508EZ and supporting documents. Please DO NOT email these documents.
- For forgiveness applications for of $150,000 and under, please email the completed form 3508S only to: Send-3508S@paymentsecurity.net. (This is an exception to our standard rule of not accepting documents via email.)